Brighton Foodies Festival Ticket Giveaway
The first stop on our Home of Good Taste Tour is Brighton Foodies Festival and we’re offering you the chance to join us. We’ve got one pair of VIP tickets and five pairs of general admission tickets to giveaway.
To enter simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, date of birth, and favourite product from the Mary Berry’s range.
Ts and Cs apply. Winner will be chosen at random – good luck!
Brighton Foodies Festival takes place at Hove Lawns from 30th April – 2 May: http://www.foodiesfestival.com/brighton-hove-lawns/
Terms and Conditions -Prize Draw Rules
The Promoter is R H Amar, Famous for Fine Foods since 1945.
R.H. Amar & Co. Ltd.
By entering into this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules:
• The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of the Promoter, as well as family and household members of the same or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
2. Promotional Period
• The promotion will commence on 7th March 2016 and will end at 23:59 on 1st April 2016 (any entries after this date and time will not be accepted).
3. How to enter
• To enter the promotion entrants must email email@example.com with your name, address, and favourite product from the Mary Berry’s range. Any applications which are incomplete or submitted by other means will not be accepted.
4. Winner Selection
• All entries will be held within an electronic database from which a 1st prize winner and 5 2nd prize winners will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results from all correctly completed entries during the week commencing Monday 4th April 2016.
5. Winner Notification
• The winner will be notified by email by Friday 8th April 2016.
• The full name and county of the winners will be available on request after Friday 29th April 2016 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter marked “Brighton Foodies Festival Ticket Win”.
• The winners may be required to participate in related publicity and consent to use of their photographs for such purposes.
o Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the winning notification;
o Provide verification details (proof of age etc.) if requested; and
o Confirm they wish to accept the prize.
Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner.
• There is a single 1st prize of:
a) Two VIP Tickets (given away as a pair) for a day of your choice – between 30 April and 2 May - which includes: a glass of bubbly with red carpet welcome, use of the decadent Deco Noir VIP Lounge and Mirror Bar, refreshments throughout the day, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, show guide, and goody bag to take home.
• There are also 5 x runner-up prizes of:
a) Two general admission tickets (given away as a pair) for a day of your choice – between 30 April and 2 May
Delivery of prizes
• There will be no cash alternative and no additional or alternative prizes are available, although the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value in the event of circumstance beyond its control.
• Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
• Tickets will be sent by post to arrive no later than 72 hours before the event.
• Winners must be able to attend the event.
• Travel is not provided.
• Where a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize.
• The winners are responsible for any tax arising on a prize.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries.
• To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
• Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.